With 7.6 billion people on the planet, everyone requires some kind of beverage, whether that’s water, tea, coffee, carbonated, or alcoholic. For that reason, the supply and demand is massive. Plus, the European beverage market alone is experiencing an average growth rate of 5% year on year.
As the global footprint of the beverage industry increases, Yale materials handling provides reliable solutions throughout the world through:
- Local service support
- Adaptable service contracts
- A diverse range of ICE and electric truck ranges
- Short and long term rental
All helping your forklift truck operation run smoothly and efficiently.
Consumer demands are driving the beverage industry to push operations both in the facility and on the delivery route. Yale provides a range of trucks, attachments, and solutions particularly suited for the beverage industry.
Find out more about these solutions and how they have worked for our customers in one industry below:
Consumer demand is continuing to drive unprecedented levels of SKU proliferation in the beverage industry. Best the SKU influx by:
- Using variable height picking processes to increase SKU capacity
- Place slower-moving SKUs above faster-moving ones for efficient access to frequently picked items
- Add case flow lanes to pick lines to accommodate more SKUs
Increased urbanisation is pushing drivers to squeeze more strops into tighter delivery windows. You can exceed delivery demands by:
- Staying charged longer and up to 2x faster with lithium-ion batteries
- Help to empower your operator with greater manoeuvrability in tight spaces
- Reduce stress and stabilise loads to help optimise control and operator confidence
Your operations are essential and so is protecting them from contamination. Make food safety non-negotiable and ease sanitation concerns by:
- Reducing bacteria absorption by using impenetrable materials
- Achieve greater transparency to help isolate concerns to reduce product loss
- Utilise approved, inspection-ready, non-toxic food-grade lubricants
Filling open positions with qualified labour is tough – retain your top talent and reduce turnover by:
- Redirect workers to more value-added tasks by deploying robotic solutions
- Offer advanced ergonomic lift truck solutions to help reduce musculoskeletal problems related to operation
- Use telematics to simplify checklists and reinforce positive behaviour
Tight Profit Margins
Reduced operational costs amidst heightened competition and pricing pressures are resulting in lower margins. You can increase profitability and drive greater results by:
- Automate repetitive tasks and help reduce operating costs
- Right-size your fleet, reduce administrative costs and extend useful life of equipment
- Utilise solutions to help reduce picking costs and increase pallets moved per hour
Demonstrated to achieve results
When Marston’s, the UK’s leading independent brewing and pub retailing business, expanded its business, it turned to trusted Yale partner, Briggs Equipment as they required a fleet that would transfer pallets of beer, spirits, and soft drinks as well as keg and cask products to kerbside lorries for onward distribution. You can read the full case study here.
Do you need help finding the right solution? Use our Yale dealer locator to find your authorised dealer.