From 31 May to 2 June, Yale will be returning to the international logistics trade show LogiMAT in Stuttgart, Germany, showcasing the theme “Technology that moves”. Have you registered yet?
Why visit Yale at LogiMAT 2022?
- Be among the first to discover our latest innovation.
- See how Yale products enhance the latest logistics innovations by combining technology and design to provide tailored solutions for tomorrow’s challenges.
- Learn more about the Yale UX Series and how the product range can benefit operations.
- Understand more about the selection of power options for Yale materials handling solutions, including the new Sunlight Li-on battery offering.
- Discuss your bespoke materials handling needs with the expert team from Yale and Yale dealers from the DACH region.
- Discover Yale ‘Technology that moves’ for you!
LogiMAT is the leading international trade fair that provides a comprehensive market overview of the intralogistics sector. International exhibitors, including Yale, will showcase innovative technologies, products, systems, and solutions for process optimisation and cost-reduction of logistics processes.
Visit Stand D31 in Hall 9 from 31 May – 2 June at Stuttgart Messe, Germany to learn more, or contact your local Yale dealer. For more information on the Yale product range, visit www.yale.com.